Assistant Conference & Banqueting ManagerApply now
Assistant Conference & Banqueting Manager
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are recruiting for an Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager to support the Conference and Banqueting Manager in managing this large events space across this 5 Star resort property.
As Assistant C&B Manager you will be supporting the Conference and Banqueting Manager in managing all aspects of this large department. You will be responsible for ensuring exceptional service is delivered in line with company SOP’s across the various outlets from private dining to weddings and everything in between. This is a fast paced role that requires the person to have excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle many different tasks simultaneously.
- Reporting to the Conference & Banqueting Manager, you will ensure that all members and guests needs and expectations are met.
- To assist in the co-ordination and organisation of all events in the function rooms in line with the function sheet and guest requirements.
- To liaise with group organisers during their event and ensure all changes are passed to the relevant departments.
- To assist in following up with the sales team or the guest with regard to any queries prior to the event.
- To organise all the necessary equipment for the event from stores, laundry, florist and any outside Hire Company required, ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
- To supervise the food & beverage service in the function rooms, ensuring standards are maintained.
- To assist with any events in the hotel, during quiet periods, at the request of the C&B Manager and Director of Food & Beverage.
- To follow up on any queries or complaints from members or guests ensuring the relevant personnel are informed of the details.
- To assist in co-ordinating staff for all events in the functions rooms ensure payroll costs are kept to a minimum and within the agreed parameters
- To ensure maintenance issues are reported and followed up accordingly.
- To supervise all waste disposal from all events, ensuring all waste is disposed of correctly, in accordance with our recycling policy.
The Ideal Candidate;
- Will have previous experience as an Assistant C&B Manager preferably in a 5 Star environment.
- A proven track record managing multiple outlets and a large team.
- Guest focused with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to deliver consistent service to a high standard.
- Have the ability to multi-task and plan ahead.
- Strong financial acumen and commercially driven.
- Have a warm, personable open approach to their work.
- Full driver’s License.
If you would like to elevate your career to the next level and grow your experience with this prestigious property then we would like to hear from you.