Assistant Front Office ManagerApply now
Assistant Front Office Manager
Choice People on behalf of Our Client have a fantastic new vacancy for an Assistant Front Office Manager to lead the team of this large hotel in Dublin.
As Assistant Front Office Manager you will report to the Front Office Manager, the Assistant Front Office Manager will assist in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office Department ensuring guest’s requests are met at all times and revenue is maximised.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all guests receive a genuine warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay rom all department personnel.
- Assist in efficiently and effectively controlling front office departmental operations.
- Work with the management team to ensure strong morale amongst the team at all times.
- To monitor all front office cash transactions, float and till procedures and to ensure that procedures are carried out in accordance with Company policy.
- To ensure that the front desk is adequately staffed at all times and to anticipate the need for additional cover particularly during busy periods.
- To familiarise departmental staff with sales and promotional principles and to promote all outlets in the hotel.
- To communicate and liaise with the Accommodation Manager/Supervisor in relation to rooms status, VIP’s and allocations.
- One year of experience in a similar role within a 4 Star Hotel environment.
- Experience using Opera is advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Full license and own transport.
If you have held a senior supervisor position within a busy 4 Star Hotel property in Dublin previously then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your updated CV in person.