Duty ManagerApply now
Duty Manager – 4 Star Hotel Co Kildare
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are searching for an experienced, professional and enthusiastic Duty Manager to join their in-house Management Team.
This is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
- Working closely with the hotel’s management team on the day to day running of this busy property.
- Management of all aspects of the hotel while on duty.
- Management of a team of up to 40 people on busy shifts.
- Having a hands-on approach while on duty in areas where support is needed.
- Working closely with the teams within the food & beverage departments of the hotel.
- Weekly stocktakes.
- Staff training and development
- Driving sales initiatives for the property – in conjunction with the hotels in-house sales team.
- Covering duty management shifts within the hotel property.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role within busy 3*/4* hotels – Min 2-3 years’ experience.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the food & beverage industry and the new initiatives/innovations taking place within the industry.
- Must be HACCP trained.
- Must be able to multi-task and be willing to help out where required in all areas of the hotel.
- Previous experience working with a hotel front office systems is beneficial.
- Must have previous experience working within the areas of food & beverage and conference & banqueting and events.
- Holding a current First Aid Certificate would be desirable but is not essential.
- Must have strong people management skills
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be available to work early/late shifts.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Free parking
- Staff Meals.
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance (Reduced Rates)
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme – EAP Scheme.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to develop your career within a fast paced, established property, we have the right role for you.
Please send your updated CV today in confidence.