Duty ManagerApply now
Duty Manager – 4 Star Hotel – Dublin City Centre.
Choice People on behalf of Our Client have a fantastic opportunity for a Duty Manager to join this established team of hospitality professionals.
The purpose of this role is to assist with the smooth and efficient running of all departments in the Hotel, with particular emphasis on the Food & Beverage and Conference & Banqueting Function.
Working in a team of 4, the Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) as a Duty Manager in a Hotel.
- Extensive knowledge of the management and supervision of Food & Beverage outlets within a hotel.
- Experience in the management and supervision of Meetings & Events operations
- A knowledge and experience of running functions and banqueting events for 100 or more guests
- HACCP Training and knowledge of food safety.
- Ideas and experience in assisting in the management of GP within the food and beverage outlets
- Full awareness of all policies and procedures regarding Health & Safety and Fire evacuation procedures.
- Experience using a Front Office / Reception computer System.
- Ability to follow and develop Hotel SOP’s
- Pride in their appearance
- An ability to be flexible and committed to succeed in a fast-paced diverse workplace.
- Courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of problem solving.
- Attention to detail when dealing with cash, reports and documents.
- Unrestricted permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including early morning and weekend shifts.
If you would like to take the next step in your career towards a senior management position then we would like to hear from you. An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
Please send your updated CV today in confidence.