Field Service EngineerApply now
- Installation, maintenance, inspections, repairs and troubleshooting of our fully automated warehousing systems at our customer sites
- Providing responsive telephone and on-site support
- Part of an on-call Rota team to maintain 7 day cover for key customers
- This role is covering all counties.
- Fault find and trouble shoot issues in corrective maintenance.
- Liaising with our office team and staff members
- Perform planned preventative maintenance on customer sites.
- This is a hands-on engineering role of heavy industrial equipment therefore a solid understanding of electrical & electronic instrumentation, equipment & processes is essential
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform
- Person Specification:
- Min 10 years previous electrical and mechanical field service experience essential / relevant experience as a Technician/ Engineer
- Training, Diploma, Degree or a Time served Apprenticeship in relevant field / Degree or equivalent in electronic/ electro-mechanical engineering
- IT, networking and PC based diagnostics and repair skills would be beneficial
- Capable of working independently on customers sites.
- IT literate – Familiarity of MS applications.
Base Salary: €50,000-55.000 Plus on-call. Expected earnings of 60-65k
- Company vehicle, phone & laptop provided