Food & Beverage ManagerApply now
We are currently looking to recruit for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to join the established Management Team at this award winning hotel in Co Leitrim. At this senior level, you will work in tandem with the teams overseeing all catering operations from the Restaurant, Large Banqueting Facilities, Weddings and daily service of breakfast, snacks, afternoon teas and casual dining. This hotel property has a wonderful reputation and fabulous setting. You will be joining a dynamic team of passionate people.
*candidates must have legal status to live and work in The Republic of Ireland
- Overseeing and running of the daily Food & Beverage operations, giving support and guidance to fellow Food & Beverage personnel as well as monitor job performance to ensure a successful experience by our guests
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely set up of all Food & Beverage Outlets while – maintaining standards of food, beverage and service specifications
- Review all written communication, i.e., daily/weekly BEOs to determine appropriate staffing levels, room/station assignments, buffet décor and enhancements as they relate to Food & Beverage room set-ups.
- Communicate information to the kitchen and other supportive departments prior to and during service.
- Inspect and oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of all function space, public areas, and service areas on all Food & Beverage levels. Coordinate with Housekeeping and Engineering to ensure the highest level of product delivery.
- To organise weekly briefing with the Food and Beverage Supervisors to discuss and effectively cover all forthcoming events and coverage of past week
- To generate new ideas for service and products that will maintain a competitive and leading edge over our Competitive set and generate additional revenue
- To ensure service briefings are carried out as appropriate regarding core standards (dress code, hygiene, service procedure)
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience is required in a similar role in a 4star background
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage (including wine)
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Extensive experience in F&B staff training, knowledge and skills, grooming, customer service and service etiquette
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Fluent English
- Immaculate Grooming
- 3rd level Hospitality Diploma or equivalent
- Event and Wedding Management