Front Office ManagerApply now
Front Office Manager- 4 Star Hotel Dublin
Choice People on behalf of Our Client have a fantastic new vacancy for Front Office Manager in this busy 4 Star Hotel in North Dublin.
As Front Office Manager you will report to the Deputy General Manager, you will lead the experiences of all guests at check in, check out and during their stay. You must be customer focused with high standards and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
In order to be successful in this role you must have a can do attitude, be approachable and personable and lead from the front.
- Ensure the guests experience are of the highest quality.
- Lead the team to achieve goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comment index, quality evaluations and hotel standards.
- Lead and develop the Front office team, making sure that they become prepared for the next step in their career.
- Assist in efficiently and effectively controlling front office departmental operations.
- Contribute to the strategic running of the hotel.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Front office leadership role.
- Excellent skills in People leadership and development.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
- A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a team.
- Experience using Opera, Hotsoft or similar front office systems is essential.
If you are an Assistant Front Office Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience who is looking to take the next step in their career, then please apply today with your updated CV in confidence.