General ManagerApply now
Choice People are searching for an General Manager for a busy Gastro Bar in Limerick. This property has a very busy food and beverage trade and the catering offering includes a la carte and set menus seven days a week. This is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic, energetic Manager to take the next step in your career path.
- To oversee the efficient running of the Bar & Bistro include but not limited to: service standards, team management, rostering, training, ordering and stock control, and GP margin achievement;
- To ensure that the bar is adequately resourced and that the team are effectively trained to deliver exceptional service at all times
- Adopt a ‘hands on’ approach to ensure efficient service provision working closely with the bar team and the kitchen team. The manager will be expected to be on the floor leading, directing and delegating during busy times;
- To create a culture of teamwork and positivity in the bar, ensuring that it is a motivating and great place to work
- Ensure the consistent delivery of departmental SOP’s, updating and improving as necessary;
- Ensure that the highest levels of hygiene are maintained in the bar and that the bar is compliant with all best practice Health and Safety requirements.
The Successful candidate must:
- Have 3 years’ experience managing a bar that served both food and beverage.
- Be passionate and motivated by guest satisfaction;
- Be organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player
- Currently residing in the country and have a valid work permit for full time hours