Group Human Resources ManagerApply now
Title: Group Human Resource Manager
Choice People are recruiting for a Group Human Resource Manager for a well-established client in the North Dublin region. You will work closely with company directors and managers to develop the HR function with responsibility for training, recruitment and employee relations across the group.
- Redesign and optimize current processes and drive a continuous improvement culture
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment etc)
- Monitoring statistics such as sickness/absence levels across the company and liaising with the business managers to ensure that these figures are reduced/improved
- Develop and implement employee benefit scheme to assist with improvements across employee performance, retention and progression
- Succession planning across the group
- Provide advice and guidance to team leaders and line managers on best practice
- Responsible for the annual training calendar all staff
- Ensure compliance across the group in relation to mandatory training
- Develop and implement on-the job training program
- Oversee employee training and training programs on Flow
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process for the group within a high volume environment, streamline current recruitment process
- Communicate with relevant recruitment agencies to fill key roles
- Develop and implement an efficient on-boarding and off-boarding program for the group
- Focus on effective employee retention initiatives with department managers
- 5+ years’ experience as HR Manager
- HR Degree/CIPD Qualified
- Must have proven Irish/UK ER and Employment Law experience.
- Effective leadership skills – proven experience as a team lead.
- Experience writing and maintaining effective policies.
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent people skills in dealing with staff queries.