Group Revenue ManagerApply now
Group Revenue Manager- Dublin.
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Group Revenue Manager to work between two hotel properties on a Maternity Contract basis with a minimum term of 1 year.
As Group Revenue Manager you will optimise and maximise the hotels revenue with revenue management strategies and processes. This role reports to the Hotel Operations Director.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Create a pricing strategy – to identify and determine set room rates to ensure the hotels are competitive in the market place and maximising revenue
- Seasonal promotional plans determined and implemented to increase revenue
- Independently implements with the support of the Front Office Managers an appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintain accurate rates and inventory allotments throughout all booking channels.
- React to any shortfalls against budget and co-ordinate implementation of tactical and promotional offers including indirect and direct marketing
- Utilise daily rate comparison reports to identify and react to pricing opportunities within the hotels competitive sets
- To consult with third party intermediaries to gain maximum exposure and revenue
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity
- Review hotels performance and ranking across distribution channels; ensuring content and imagery is relevant and up to date
- Liaise with Sales and Front Office teams to effectively sell all rates and understand the hotels pricing policies. Coach them to maximise full revenue potential
- To support and monitor the Front Office Managers & Front Office Teams ensuring all duties are carried out according to SOP’s
- Maintain reports for rolling forecast and participates and prepares hotels annual accommodation budget for each property in conjunction with Group Financial Controller
- Develop weekly/monthly and long term top line rooms division forecasts
- Actively participates in hotels sales meetings and communicates revenue strategies
- Independently manages hotels marketing databases for purposes of direct mail and digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure all commission invoices are signed off in a timely manner and that the information is correct for processing
- Proactive in liaising with our website and booking engine provider. Ensure bi-monthly meetings are taking place and best practices are being shared and learned
- To analyse and present hotel results when required at board meetings and business review meetings
- Coordinate all group business – tour operators, golf, leisure, wedding room blocks, etc.
- Ensure billing and proformas are completed and executed in a timely manner
- Attend and promote the hotels through Trade Shows and Exhibitions where required
- Liaise with the Front Office Managers and Hotel Administrators to ensure Debtors and PM accounts are kept up to date
- Work closely with the Hotel Operations Director to prepare and implement a Digital Marketing strategy for the hotels
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same/similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public
- Attention to detail and organisational skills are a must
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong ability to analyse market trends/conditions and revenue generating opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunity
- Group Pension Scheme
- Group Health Insurance (Reduced Rates)
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are a Revenue Manager of a single property looking to secure their first group role then this may be the role for you.
Please send your updated CV today in confidence.