Hotel ManagerApply now
Hotel Manager – 4 Star Hotel – Dublin
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, professional, forward thinking and customer focused Hotel Manager to join the team of this fast paced property.
This is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays. In order to be successful in this role you will need full working rights to work in Ireland and have previous Irish experience within a similar sized property.
- The Senior Operations Manager/Hotel Manager will be fully responsible for the day-to-day operations of this busy property.
- Work in conjunction with the Hotels Operations Director on setting annual budget and target proposals for the property.
- Working closely with the team on the strategy planning for the hotel.
- Working with the hotels Management Team in ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with managers and HOD’s in all aspects of the property’s agenda.
- Management of a team of up to 45+ people on busy shifts.
- Having a hands-on approach to the role.
- Driving sales/sales initiatives within the property in conjunction the property’s sales team and the groups Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Co-ordinating the Health & Safety agenda in the property.
- Working with the senior team in setting and driving team objectives through agenda meetings and training and development.
- The management/facilitation of bi-weekly sales, HOD and Food & Beverage Meetings as well as daily planning meetings.
- Working with the management team in relation to the properties HACCP plan.
- Ensuring excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
- Must have 2 years’ experience as an Operations Manager/Senior Operations Manager within a busy 3*/4* hotel property.
- Must have a strong knowledge of all departments within the hotel with a particular emphasis on food & beverage/ sales & events and the new initiatives/innovations taking place within the industry.
- Must have experience in the training and developing both staff and HOD’s
- Must have a proven track record in achieving results/targets.
- Must be able to oversee the hotels HACCP system.
- Previous experience working with hotel front office systems is essential.
- Must have an excellent understanding of hotel financials.
- Must have strong people management skills
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have excellent organisational skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken.
- Free parking
- Free staff meals while on duty
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme (Reduced Rates)
- EAP Programme (Employee Assistance / Wellness Programme)
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to develop your career within a busy and extremely popular property then this is the right role for you.
Please send your updated CV today in confidence.