HR OfficerApply now
Human Resource Officer – Co Dublin
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are searching for an experienced Human Resource Officer to join the HR team of this busy Group.
As Human Resource Officer you must have previous experience in a similar role in the Irish market. A HR qualification is required. Also a full driver’s license and own transport is required as travel is part of this role.
This is a full-time position working 42.5 hours per week, 5 days over 7. While the HR Officer will predominantly work Monday to Friday, they will be required to work weekends and public holidays if business streams require this.
- Work in conjunction with the Group HR Manager on all aspects of the Human Resource agenda/strategy for the group.
- Work closely with two of the group properties in Dublin.
- Work with the HR team on the day-to-day management of the groups HRMS.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and HR Best Practice.
- Participate in the development and update of group policies where necessary.
- Assist with the roll out of new incentives/initiatives.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Management of the groups job vacancies through their job sites and agencies.
- Staff Induction/Onboarding.
- Staff Training and Development
- Performance Management and Appraisals.
- Succession Planning/future talent management.
- Reward and Recognition Programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme – EAP (monitor/facilitate) with 3rd party provider.
- Payroll Preparation / Holiday Cover.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a HR Admin / HR Officer within a busy HR Department/business is essential.
- Experience working in HR within the hospitality or retail grocery industry is desirable not essential.
- A 3rd Level Qualification in the field of Human Resource Management is required.
- Good knowledge of Irish Employment Law.
- Proven track record in training and development.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to travel between various properties locations on a weekly basis.
- Free parking.
- Group Pension Scheme.
- Group Health Insurance (Reduced Rates).
- Excellent Training Opportunities.
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If you have strong HR Administration experience and are used to working in a high volume fast paced HR environment then this is the role for you.
Please send your updated CV today in confidence.