Human Resource AdministratorApply now
Choice People is recruiting on behalf of our client for a HR Administrator. This is due to the expansion of a manufacturing company based in Laois.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensuring vacancies are advertised on relevant sites or other recruitment channels
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and relevant managers
- Managing and maintaining Recruitment, ensure accurate information is presented to the business
- Assist with Employee Relations
- General Administration/Payroll Duties
- Driving and supporting recruitment initiatives
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees to the business
- Conducting reference checks to verify employment history and qualifications of prospective employees
- Coordinating the hiring process from start to finish, including scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates, and arranging offers of employment
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role or HR Graduate
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: €30,000 per annum
Working Hours: 8am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday