In House Recruitment AdministratorApply now
In House Recruitment Administrator
Choice People is recruiting on behalf of a fully Irish owned, major food producer. Producing a wide range of different product offerings for the Own-Brand, Irish Retail and Foodservice Industry at the state-of-the-art facility in Dublin. Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Recruitment Administrator. This is a full time, permanent position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensuring vacancies are advertised on relevant sites or other recruitment channels
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and relevant managers
- Managing and maintaining Recruitment, ensure accurate information is presented to the business
- Driving and supporting recruitment initiatives
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees to the business
- Conducting reference checks to verify employment history and qualifications of prospective employees
- Coordinating the hiring process from start to finish, including scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates, and arranging offers of employment
- General Administration/Payroll Duties
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferable.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: €33,000 to €35,000
Working Hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday