Night ManagerApply now
Night Manager – 4 Star Hotel North Dublin
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are searching for an experienced Night Manager to lead the team of this busy 4 Star Hotel in North Dublin.
Are you a Night Owl? If so keep reading below.
This role would suit someone who maybe be looking to take their career to the next level.
As Night Manager you will oversee the hotel operation at night this will include but is not limited to running the night audit, health and safety walks/fire walks, security checks, cash management and guest relations. This is a hands on operational role. You will manage a small team ensuring all room service, cleaning, maintenance and conference set up is delivered to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 3/4 years of management and front office experience at senior level. Night management experience is preferred.
- A proven track record working in a medium to large sized property preferably within Dublin.
- Ability to deliver positive experiences for all hotel guests.
- A hands-on approach and experience in leading and motivating teams to ensure the smooth, efficient operation of the department.
- Food and beverage and conference and events experience is essential.
- Strong attention to detail and numerical ability.
- Proficient in IT and hotel software packages- Opera property management system experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
If you enjoy working at Night and are trustworthy and diligent in what you do then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your updated CV in Confidence.