Office AdministratorApply now
Choice People are recruiting on behalf of their Cork based Client an Office Administrator. This role is due to the company expansion and you would be joining a dynamic team of people.
The Client are a well-established Irish owned company who have been providing catering goods and equipment for over 20 years. They are committed to providing both new and existing customers high quality products and pride themselves on achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Taking and processing orders daily
- Creating delivery dockets and invoices
- Up-selling to existing customers
- Achieving excellent customer satisfaction
- Handling Customer complaints
- Ad hoc admin duties that may arise
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of Herbst Software and Procure Wizard, along with MS Excel
- A confident communicator and have excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Verbal and Written English Skills
- An EU Passport or Stamp 4 Visa