Operations ManagerApply now
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, professional, and enthusiastic Hotel Operations Manager to join this established team.
This is a full-time position working an average of 40 – 45 hours per week 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
*In order to be considered for this role you must have full working rights to work in Ireland and have Irish experience in a similar position.
- The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of this busy small to medium sized property.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for guiding, developing and implementing efficient operations to ensure smooth, customer focused service and standards throughout the property.
- The Operations Manager will work closely with the Senior Management Team on the strategy planning for the hotel.
- The Operations Manager will ensure that robust and comprehensive agenda’s and action plans are prioritised with key team members.
- Work in conjunction with senior managers and HOD‘s in all aspects of the property‘s agenda. Management of a team of up to 35-40 people on busy shifts.
- Having a hands-on approach to the role.
- Driving sales/sales initiatives within the property in conjunction the property’s sales team and the groups Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Co-ordinating the Health & Safety agenda in the property.
- Ensure adequate training plans are scheduled and conducted with support from the HR dept. Oversee the ordering of stock and ensure cost control measures are in place for all departments within the property.
- Ensure excellent service is provided to all guests/visitors to the property.
- Must have 3-5 years‘ experience as a Hotel Operations Manager within a busy 3*/4* hotel property
- Must have a strong knowledge of all departments within the hotel with a particular emphasis on food & beverage
- Must have experience in the training and developing both staff and HOD‘s
- Must have a proven track record in achieving results/targets and understanding financials
- Must have experience working with hotel PMS i.e. Hotsoft/Opera, etc…
- Must have strong people management skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Must be fluent in the English Language both written and spoken
- Free parking
- Free staff meals while on duty
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Staff Reward & Recognition Initiatives
- Company Pension Scheme