Payroll SpecialistApply now
Experienced Payroll Specialist
Choice People are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Payroll Specialist. The role will be the primary manager of payroll services, as well as work closely with the accounting team, providing support across the client base. As it‘s a versatile role, it is imperative that candidates have strong payroll experience, are able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, be confident liaising directly with clients, and have a willingness to become involved in all aspects of the business once your accustomed with the business.
Post: Fulltime, permanent
Salary: €40-45K per annum
- responsible for coordinating payroll across our main manufacturing sites in the UK & Ireland in addition to establishing and maintaining lean payroll processes and reporting
- Accurate processing of Payroll runs
- Administration of all payroll elements including BIK, pension, voluntary and statutory deductions
- Payroll reconciliations to ensure data consistency
- Responding to payroll queries via phone and email
- Adherence to deadlines in processing and submission of revenue returns
- Weekly payroll reporting
- Minimum three to five years’ payroll experience.
- IPASS or similar qualification is preferred
- Experience in payroll management software such as Sage, Miracle pay (or similar)
- Good planning, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Keen sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.