People & Culture ManagerApply now
People and Culture Manager
Choice People on behalf of Our Client have an exciting opportunity for a People and Culture Manager to join the team of this busy 4 Star Hotel in Dublin.
This role is part of the Executive Management team and will report to the General Manager. As People and Culture Manager you will have full 360 responsibility for the human resource function in the property. This is a proactive role with a strong emphasis on developing a people focused culture, through carefully planned strategy across a range of key areas such as recruitment and retention, talent management, employee engagement, learning and development, compensation, benefits ,compliance and risk management etc.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the hospitality industry managing a busy HR Function. They must come with an excellent reputation and are well regarded amongst their peers and colleagues. They must have strong employee relations and Irish employment law working knowledge.
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking proactive manager, who is diplomatic and fair in their approach and mindful and empathetic in their dealings with their colleagues. They must be a problem solver who is a strong leader and works well as part of the wider team.
- 3 plus years in a HR management role, in a hospitality environment
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy, constantly changing environment
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resource Management
- CIPD qualification is preferred.
- A diplomat, who is tactful in their approach and genuinely enjoys working with people.
- Ability to build long- lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in driving employee engagement.
- Experience of payroll and cost management.
- Strong understanding of Irish employment law and related legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and management skills
- Strong administration and follow up skills
If you are a calm, patient, discreet people manager who is well balanced in their approach when dealing with people at all levels throughout the organisation then we would like to hear from you.
Please note to be consider for this role you must have full working rights to work in Ireland and have previous experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry in Ireland.
Please send your updated CV today in confidence.