Purchasing AdministratorApply now
Our Client, a leading 4* hotel property in the Midlands is looking to hire a Purchasing Administrator to join their Accounts & Procurement team. There is the potential for the successful candidate to progress with the company. They are looking for an experienced administrator ideally with experience in the supply chain, procurement or purchasing, someone with a can-do attitude, who is a quick learner and has excellent attention to detail.
- Raising monthly Purchase Orders for all Irish & UK suppliers to ensure delivery to us on the first day of each new month.
- Full responsibility & accountability of ALL product planning and purchasing.
- Manage Min/Max stock levels on a monthly basis based on customer demand/forecast
- Ensure there is sufficient stock on all products to avoid stock shortages
- Checking the daily stock alert report and ordering any additional stock or non-stock items as required
- Matching all Purchase Delivery Notes with PO’s and checking against supplier invoices before entering on system
- Enter all service invoices on the system
- Advise suppliers of any discrepancies with deliveries or prices and request credit notes as required. Ensure that all issues are resolved before month end.
- Ensuring that all open PO’s have the correct delivery date and updating daily
- Monitoring supplier prices and highlighting any price increases introduced by the Supplier
- Tracking spend with Suppliers on a weekly basis and highlighting any potential issues with credit limits to accounts
- Attend scheduled Team Meetings with prepared stock shortage report/changes in delivery dates
- Update sales team every Mon with the budget remaining for the current month
- Must have 3+ years’ experience as an administrator in a similar role, ideally in procurement or purchasing
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have experience using internal CRM/stock management systems
- Must be a strong team player but also have the ability to work on own initiative
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday , office hours
- Employee Discounts
- Free meals while on duty