Restaurant ManagerApply now
Award winning 5 Star Hotel requires a detailed orientated Restaurant Manager to join their team.
This role requires a highly knowledgeable and dedicated professional to lead the team of this recently refurbished high end restaurant.
In order to be successful in this role you must bring enthusiasm and passion for the hospitality industry. This combined with a love for food and the ability to deliver excellent customer service, means you will have the winning combination to become part of this team.
The role itself has a good mix of operations and administration and would really suit a dynamic individual who wants to grow their career and develop their skillset with this reputable business.
- Maintain the smooth running of the restaurant and all other food service throughout the clubhouse, via the supervision and delegation of duties.
- Provide a world-class hospitality experience to all our customers.
- Consistently strive to exceed all guest and member expectations.
- Ensure the standards of service are provided for our guests and members, while always embracing the brand ethos
- Follow up on all comments, complaints and queries from guests and members, taking the appropriate action to ensure satisfactory outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with our guests and members in order to ensure satisfaction and to actively sell the resorts services and facilities.
- Control and manage all costs within the department, comparing costs versus revenue and ensuring this is in line with budgets (food, beverage, payroll and other).
- Embrace the spirited South brand values and bring them to life on a daily basis, inspiring staff and guests to crave more.
- Ensure all bills, where appropriate, are generated for guests and members and processed through our computer systems.
- To work with the Clubhouses Food & Beverage Manager to manage and lead the Food & Beverage team, including but not limited to rosters, management of the time and attendance system and payroll approval, development, coaching and recruitment.
- Monitor and ensure standards are achieved and adhered to regarding service, uniforms and staff welfare and behaviour.
- Effectively communicate with senior management, regarding the performance of the department.
- Ensure all details from the Function Sheets are communicated to the team so that all the guests’ requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate with other teams throughout the resort all information that will assist in ongoing guest satisfaction.
- Report any maintenance challenges to the maintenance team.
- Work with the head chef and be the key contact/liaison between the kitchen and food service, assisting with recipe costings.
- Provide feedback to management on guest complaints and compliments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A hospitality professional with previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A standards driven, creative manager with a high attention to detail
- Someone with excellent customer service skills
- You have appropriate financial awareness
- You work flexibly and innovatively within the remit of your role
If you have a proven track record at management level within a 5 Star Restaurant/Hotel environment, have strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to adapt within a fast paced environment then I want to hear from you.
This role may suit a strong Assistant Restaurant Manager stepping into their first Restaurant Manager role.
Please apply today with your updated CV in confidence.