Sales and Marketing ManagerApply now
Sales & Marketing Manager – 4 Star Hotel Cork
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to join our client’s team.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will report to the General Manager. The successful candidate will be focused on retaining and maintaining existing business but will also have the drive and ability to attract and develop new business opportunities. This candidate will work with the General Manager to oversee the development and implementation of the sales & marketing strategy. The successful canddiate will be required to have strong marketing experience also in particular digital marketing and graphic design experience.
- Support the General Manager in achieving budgeted sales;
- Confidently conduct face-to-face sales calls and present a tailored presentation to potential clients by effectively using a range of presentation skills;
- Confidently conduct telesales with current and future clients;
- Identify and analyse competition, both locally and regionally;
- Carry out market research and analyse business statistics both from portfolio and the booking engine, and give recommendations to increase revenue based on this information;
- Review, monitor and improve the hotel’s online presence on official website and all third-party websites, reviewing content and images. Liaise with the website providers of the hotel to ensure optimisation of our online position;
- Oversee brochure, print material production and stock levels. To maintain photography and imagery for the hotel and oversee photography as and when required;
- Ensure E-marketing is carried out and creative e-zines are produced and distributed to the leisure and corporate market;
- Develop and adopt a Social Media plan and oversee that this plan is actioned;
- Pre-book and participate at various tradeshows and consumer shows throughout the year;
- Represent the hotel at events and exhibitions and dealing with print work;
- Attend networking events with membership organisations with a view to promoting the hotel and the entire group;
- Produce weekly reports which will support your weekly Sales & Marketing activities;
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Sales and Marketing Qualifications;
- Digital Marketing Qualification;
- Minimum 4 years’ Sales & Marketing experience
- Strong outgoing personality, with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in the hospitality business (Sales, Reception, Reservations, Duty Management, PR or Tour Operator businesses) would be a destinct advantage;
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and targets, excellent attention to detail.
- Full driving licence and own mode of transport.
If you looking to advance your career with a progressive company and take the next step on the career ladder than we would like to hear from you.
Please send your updated CV in confidence.