Sales and Marketing ManagerApply now
Sales & Marketing Manager
Choice People are on behalf of Our Client are searching for an energetic and engaging sales and marketing professional to join the team of this fast paced property.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will report directly to the General Manager. The marketing executive reports directly to this manager.
- The position involves managing the department to ensure the hotel gets the most from the marketing and social media campaigns for the hotel.
- The role will include securing new corporate accounts whilst actively engaging with existing clients to ensure that their needs are being looked after.
- This role involves working closely with the Conference and Rooms Departments to improve Sales Revenue at the hotel whilst designing and overseeing sales and marketing activities for the food and beverage outlets.
The successful candidate will bring experience and ideas to optimise Revpar as well ensuring a good mix of market segments that will enhance the other business outlets at the hotel.
The Role includes:
- Key account management in Leisure & Corporate markets
- Planning and managing RFP submissions and accounts
- Planning, overseeing and ensuring the success of PR, advertising and promotional activities
- Overseeing online development, advertising, marketing and branding with support from the Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Overseeing the hotel website to ensure the hotel message of Book Direct for best rates is visible
- Liaising with agents to secure adhoc group business. Managing Travel Agents with group series business, creating and overseeing contracts for same.
- Meeting, liaising and visiting local corporates at their premises or conducting site inspections of the hotel with a view to growing our corporate base and maintaining existing relationships.
- There is some travel is involved, to Belfast, London and other trade shows where necessary but this is not the main focus of the role.
- Presenting bi monthly Sales Reports to the Board of Directors of the hotel.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will plan and implement strategies to increase sales in areas including conference rooms, gym, accommodation and food and beverage.
This is an exciting opportunity which will suit a candidate who is seeking a position where they can work on their own initiative and bring creative flair to continue to increase business in all areas through innovative thinking and excellent customer contact.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and innovative sales and marketing professional to progress their career to the next level. If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply today in confidence with you your updated CV.