Sales and Marketing ManagerApply now
Sales and Marketing Manager – 4 Star Hotel Dublin.
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are recruiting for an experienced, dynamic Sales and Marketing Manager to join the team of this established and reputable Hotel.
The purpose of the job is to develop new corporate and leisure business for the hotel. This position requires a strong sales drive and the ability to develop and build the customer database.
The responsibilities are:
- Liaising with Revenue Manager on rates to be offered and contracted.
- Maximising revenue for all segments of the business.
- Sales activity including lead generation, face to face meetings, contracting & rate negotiation, site inspections, attendance at trade shows, client entertainment and national/international sales trips.
- Reporting weekly & monthly on account performance and general activity.
- To be fully aware of the main market developments and other factors that would influence business or create favourable market conditions.
- Maintaining and developing corporate accounts.
- Account management with a particular focus on corporate transient and business group segments.
- Researching and identifying, targeting and securing new business in all areas including rooms, food and beverage and events.
- Managing the digital marketing exec role and responsibilities
- Must have solid experience in a similar hotel or hospitality role for a minimum of 4/5 years preferably in the Dublin Market.
- Ability to cold call, develop relationships and build business from the ground up.
- Proven track record in lead generation and conversion and achieving KPI’s.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- The ability to work collaboratively as well as independently and be a team player.
- Adaptable and flexible in their approach to work.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A customer centric focus required along with a professional and friendly manner.
- Must have a full clean driver’s license with own transport.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with dedicated hospitality professionals who strive to deliver top class service consistently then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your updated CV in confidence.