Senior ChefApply now
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Chef for our client in the Midlands to join dynamic team of ‘Foodies’. This busy establishment is known for its good food and friendly customer service and renowned for its repeat business. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate looking to progress in your career and develop into a more senior post.
- Excellent culinary background required, At least 4 years with A La Carte Menus
- Have excellent HACCP & hygiene awareness
- Be able to work in all areas of the kitchen but predominantly the Grill section
- Be able to work under pressure whilst also producing excellent cuisine
- Confident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team
- Have experience in a busy restaurant operation
- Must have own transport (car, motorbike)
- Hourly rate of pay DOE
- Career advancement and the opportunity to grow your career to the next level
- Excellent advice and on-going training from the Head Chef
- Client has recently been awarded ‘Great Place to Work’
The candidate will be guaranteed 5 shifts a week but needs to be flexible to work over a 7 day week roster.