Senior Duty ManagerApply now
Choice People are recruiting on behalf of their client for a Senior Duty Manager. This Sligo based hotel has a wonderful reputation and fabulous setting and the role would require you to work across the front of house divisions of including reception, reservations, and accommodation.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Duty Manager or Front Office experience for 4 or 5* hotels. They will be reliable, organised, be a good team player and have a natural flair and enthusiasm for dealing with and communicating with people. Exceptional attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to work on your own initiative.
Objective of the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Duty Manager will oversee the running of key operations in the hotel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations of the Hotel.
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage their expectations.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Have previous supervisory experience within the Hotel or Hospitality Industry.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a passion for their role within the Department
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike
- Be capable of excellent upselling all areas of the Hotel, and other hotels in the group.
- Previous hotel experience in a 3/4 star hotel property is desired
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free meals while on duty
- Free parking
- Discounted rates across the group