Senior Reservations AgentApply now
Reservations Agent – 4 Star Hotel Dublin City
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are searching for an experienced Reservations Agent to join the team of this fast paced office.
As Reservations Agent you will be adaptable and show resilience and possess excellent customer service skills. You must have the ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously and have an excellent phone manner.
The ideal candidate will work with a team of professionals and will be responsible for following –
- To liaise with all guests, potential guests and non-residents, on the phone or by email in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Identification and most importantly, the follow-up of all reservation leads and enquiries into the hotel.
- Preparing Daily Arrival reports for Reception to make sure that all reservations are inputted correctly for that day’s arrivals
- Assisting to achieve Sales Targets and Budgets for the department
- Promoting a positive working atmosphere at all times,
- Communicating with fellow Reservations and Front Office colleagues on a daily basis.
- Impeccable Hotel product knowledge and the ability to upsell at every available opportunity.
- Maintaining 4 star Hotel standards at all times.
- To assist with any reasonable duties as directed by a Manager.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria: –
- A minimum of 1-2 years Reservations/ Front Office experience.
- Preferentially a good knowledge of Guestline, Hotsoft, Opera experience.
- Must be guest focused and with excellent telephone/ email/ communication skills.
- Must present a professional image at all times.
- Must be well organised
- Due to nature of our business, flexibility is required.
- Fluent Spoken and Written English and a Full Working Visa are essential requirements for the successful candidate in this role
If you have the ambition to grow and develop your career in the Hospitality Industry then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your updated CV in confidence.