Travel Operations ManagerApply now
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the travel operations teams and have overall responsibility for the team‘s achievement of goals, delivery of quality work and the building of effective provider relationships through the team.
- Develop and monitor work schedule for the team
- Liaise with the Sales team to discuss business levels
- Working with key suppliers and inventory management
- Quickly and effectively resolve any customer issues
- Enhance the traveller experience and address any needs
- Review of current work practices, policies and procedures to seek efficiencies and effective improvement
- Manage the overall budget and assess performance against budget
- Preparing weekly, quarterly and annual reporting for leadership
- Demand projections and forecasting
- Responsible for evaluating and maintaining operation staffing
- Recruit, Onboard and Train all Travel Operations Executives
The ideal Candidate should have:
- Will have a minimum of five years working in a travel environment, experience at management level previously is essential
- Will possess a travel or hospitality degree or equivalent
- Demonstratable analytical skills with knowledge of research and ability to work on several tasks at the same time with strong attention to detail.
- Will be used to working in a pressurised environment and working to tight deadlines
- Will have excellent decision making abilities and have a solution oriented manner
- Have a good understanding of the Irish Tourism market and the key organisations
- Will be Innovative and possess excellent communication skills
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Able to travel nationally and internationally as required.
- Knowledge of golf is desired but not essential
- MS Office experience – ideally advanced Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be a confident presenter
- Full Clean driving licence is essential
- Hybrid working week – 2 days remote and 3 days office based
- 24 days annual leave
- Company Medical Insurance