Wedding and Events Sales ExecutiveApply now
Wedding and Events Sales Executive – 5 Star Resort Property Ulster
Choice People on behalf of Our Client are searching for a Wedding and Events Sales Executive with strong administration skills for this busy department. This is a reactive role and requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4-5 Star hotel environment.
The person must be highly organised and attention to detail is paramount in this role.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the assignments and delegation of tasks in line with the business needs.
- Will have a full knowledge of the hotel facilities and capabilities.
The candidate will participate in management meetings and be able to communicate all details from the client and relate to all departments.
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team and independently.
Attention to detail is paramount within this role.
- Responsible for meeting and showing potential couples and clients around the property.
- Must follow the hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures, and ensures that all requests are dealt with according to policy and the standards.
- Seek actively to interact with existing, potential and new clients inside and outside the hotel.
- A positive, passionate, can do work ethic with excellent organisational skills.
- Have a proven experience within a hotel events sales team.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- First class communicator with hands on approach for this busy role.
- Must have high volume experience in previous role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Be focused on providing a consistently high standard of service as well as attention to detail.
- Have a confident, professional and welcoming personality
If you are a professional, bubbly, enthusiastic and highly driven Wedding and Events Sales Executive with previous experience working with a high volume of enquiries then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your updated CV in confidence.